Village Chapel
Village chapel erected in 1817 on the Sulpicians' land. This chapel was used to celebrate the month of Mary and the Feast of the Sacred Heart. The 1832 and 1854 cholera victims were buried here. Located at the corner of Sainte-Croix avenue and Basile-Moreau street, it was demolished in 1911 to make way for the construction of the Académie Saint-Alfred. Photo taken around [189-], Ville de Saint-Laurent Archives, P194