Grain Shed
Old grain warehouse located at 775 Sainte-Croix avenue dating back to the turn of the 19th Century. Originally built to store the parishioners' tithe, in 1915 it was converted into a recreation room called Salle Saint-Joseph. Again in 1915, the building became the first library in Saint-Laurent. Today it is used as a meeting venue by various associations. Photo taken around [196-], Ville de Saint-Laurent Archives, P211