Saint-Laurent Presbytery
Saint-Laurent rectory designed by architect François-Xavier Lapointe. Located at 805, Sainte-Croix avenue, it was constructed in 1830 and demolished in 1951 to make room for the current presbytery. This building served as a refuge, under father Jean-Baptiste Gaultier aka father Saint-Germain, to a few patriots from Saint-Eustache who escaping the British forces. Photo taken [before 1951], Ville de Saint-Laurent Archives, P171

Saint-Laurent Parish and Church Web page